I just got some Acai powder this week – because everyone seems to have an Acai bowl for breakfast now, so I thought what the heck, let’s spend a thousand bucks and become a super healthy person!
Just kidding, it wasn’t that expensive, but I swear being unhealthy was so much cheaper. 99 cents for a liter of milk, 2 euros for a cereal box and you’re good for a week.
For this bowl it was
– 14,90 EUR for the Acai powder (500g)
– 9,90 EUR for the Chia seeds (1000g)
– 2,95 EUR for a liter of almond milk
– 3,95 EUR for the sunflower seeds (1000g)
plus bananas and raspberries.
So yeah, I know why I haven’t been healthy in my high school years.
BUT of course I don’t need to buy those ingredients for another couple of months (besides the fruits and milk) because you really only need a spoonful of powder and seeds for one serve. So that’s okay, and I must say I really liked it!
The Acai mixture just goes perfectly with fruits and seeds as toppings and looks pretty, too. And of course I added some chocolate chips again! 🙂
For people who like numbers:
- 100 ml almond milk
- 125g raspberries (use some for topping, rest goes into mixture)
- 1 banana (use extra banana for topping or less milk, otherwise the mixture will be too thin)
- 1 full tsp Acai powder
- add toppings you like