Holy moly, what a promising title.
How come, those “How to …” articles always draw so much attention. I mean everyone clicks on them right? Okay maybe it’s just me.
But, if you’re reading this . . . we are already in the same boat . . . HA!.haha.ha.
But no, let’s get to the point.
You want to cook your favorite food and I got 8 easy steps for you to get there:
Ask yourself what dish you’d like to have RIGHT NOW. Because that’s going to be your favorite food for the next couple of hours. (In my case it was the Korean dish “Bibimbap”)
Google the recipe for that dish. Usually I just pick the first one with a nice picture of it.
Skip reading the instructions and just go directly to the part where they list the ingredients.
Substitute the ingredients you don’t have with similar ingredients that you have.
(Or go to the store, but that’s not an option for lazy people like me.)
Cross out the ingredients from the list that
– you don’t like (you can’t pronounce?)
– you don’t have and can’t substitute with another
– you can’t get at any store within a radius of 100 meters
Start cooking anyway. Just follow the instructions and ignore the parts you can’t do.
Hope for the best and enjoy your food! (Maybe pray if you are religious.)
If it was delicious – take a picture and brag!
If it was not satisfying or even bad you can
– cry and order a pizza
– cross out this dish from your favorite food list and never cook it again (you can add pizza to the list instead)
– remember to buy the ingredients you didn’t have today that were probably neccessary next time you do your grocery shopping
And this is how my Bibimbap looked like: