I just made a smoothie with these ingredients:
I had some baby spinach leaves left, so I thought I’d make some kind of a green smoothie, but I also wanted to have some berries in it, so I ended up using:
- ~ 30g baby spinach leaves (30g rau bina)
- ~ 50g raspberries (50g mâm xôi)
- ~ 30g redcurrants (30g chi lý)
- ~ 50g cucumber (50g dưa leo)
- 1 avocado (1 quả bơ)
- 1 banana (1 quả chuối)
- 1 tbsp acai powder (1 thìa to bột acai)
- 4 ice cubes (4 viên đá)
- 200ml water (200ml nước lọc)
Well the color turned out to be a little ugly, I guess I needed more veggies to make it green or more berries to make it purple.
But apart from its chocolate color the taste of this smoothie was really good. Of course it doesn’t taste like a fruit smoothie, but if you are not used to drinking vegetable smoothies, I think this berry combination makes it a lot more enjoyable.