It’s been two weeks since my last post, and in case you are wondering what I’ve been up to: I haven’t managed to run a kilometer (but I got myself new running shoes, yay!), so I still have 200 km to go.
But hey I did actually do something that I can check off my new years resolutions list: I read a book! (It Ends with Us by Colleen Hoover) And I liked it so much! If you are interested in what it is about, check out this summary on Goodreads.
So what are couch potatoes doing at home all day? Now, how should I know, I haven’t talked to another couch potato! But I can tell you the things I like to do. When I plan my days it usually goes like this in my head:
- Get up early and run a few miles while it’s -5°C and snowing outside OR
stay in warm bed, get some breakfast in bed and get some fresh air on the balcony
- Go out and explore the world while it’s -5°C and snowing outside OR
explore things on the internet, cook a warm meal and wear comfy clothes (totoro socks!)
- Go shopping when every store has big sales while it’s -5°C and snowing outside OR
go online shopping while sitting on a comfy couch, sipping hot chocolate
- Socialize with other people in a bar, club or somehere else while it’s freeezing cold, dark, slippery, windy, -10°C and snowing OR
socialize with the person who’s already here at home and have some snacks while watching netflix
- Read a good book and have a nice cup of tea OR
read a good book and have a nice cup of tea.
I have been very lazy regarding blogging and posting updates in the last few months, not because I was too busy doing anything in particular. I just like finding new ways to spend my time and try new things to do at home and my latest new thingy is doodling in a notebook:
It’s like writing in a diary, without actually writing long sentences or apologizing for absent days.
And yes I’m a Lauren Graham Fan!
If you have any new ideas for couch potatoes like me, just let me know!